QANDA, which stands for ‘Q and A,’ is an AI-based learning app that allows students of all levels to receive instant answers and customized learning contents at zero or minimal cost. By
taking a photo of a problem, students can search solutions in just 5 seconds. They can also instantly ask top-school teachers for detailed explanation or use the calculator function for stepby-step-solutions.
In 2019, Mathpresso launched our service in Japan and ranked No.1 in the education trending chart. We have launched our service in South-east Asia and ranking No.1 in Singapore in July 2019, Vietnam in October 2019, and Thailand in August 2020. And finally, it is becoming one of the top education app services in Indonesia in 2020.
Taking this momentum, we are seeking to expand our team by recruiting stunning people in Indonesia to become No.1 education service to provide equal education opportunities to everyone. Yes, we are looking for FOUNDERS of Qanda Indonesia!
Homepage : https://mathpresso.com/
• Qanda Application
Google play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathpresso.qanda
iOS : https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/콴다-수학-5초-풀이-검색/id1270676408
o Series B : $14.5M (Legend Capital, etc.)
o Series A : $5.3M (Softbank Ventures Asia, Samsung Ventures, etc.)
Currently we are looking for qualified Math teacher to join our rapidly growing team in Indonesia!
- Teach and give a lecture to students with attractive, innovative, and engaging technique
for Math subject
- Create, examine, and execute high-quality educational content (grade 7 – 12)
- Create an evaluation method for students to identify students’ understanding level
- Collaborate with Content Specialist to create high-quality content
- Consistently evaluate teaching materials to improve and maintain content quality
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from relevant major from reputable university, Math major will be prioritized
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience at school, courses, SBMPTN/UTBK preparation
- Strong knowledge in the National Education System/Curriculum and Academic Calendar is a must
- Strong knowledge and understanding of learning content in Education of students from Grades 7-12 is a must
- Strong passion for teaching and education
- Strong understanding of online teaching methods
- Good communication skill, time management skill, teamwork skill and can work in a fastpaced working environment
- Live in Jakarta or is willing to relocate to Jakarta, and is willing to commute regularly to Mathpresso’s office
To align with our hiring process guidelines, interested candidates are required to create a 5 minutes demo video demonstrating their teaching style. Candidates are free to choose the subject and topic based on respective specialties (E.g: Subject – Math for grade 8, Topic -Trigonometry). Language used in the demo video is Bahasa Indonesia. Please send demo video and your latest resume to email@example.com.
Only candidates who correctly follow our hiring process guidelines will be processed to the next step.